Today's The Day!

Posted by Clayn on Friday, May 21, 2010 | 0 comments

Today's the day! Make sure you send me an email today with your username so I can post results and maintain your privacy. Just to be clear, when I say "post results," what I mean is that the only things I will be posting are usernames, pounds lost, and percentage of weight lost for that week. No real weights will be involved.

I am so glad so many of you have decided to join us in this adventure. The reality is that every pound lost by any of us represents a step toward freedom, health, and happiness for everyone. From personal experience, I can honestly say that I know that weight has had a huge impact on the way I see myself, how I treat myself, and how I treat others. I have found that engaging in this program has really given me a sense of control over my life and how I feel about the direction my life is taking. I can only hope that you will experience the same sense of liberation. Good luck to us all!